Thursday, March 5, 2009

how quickly it changes

It surprises me sometimes how quickly life changes. Shelly was here for almost a year, and I got so used to it. I took her for granted, and now she's gone. All the things that we could have done, the things that we said oh let's do them later, well, now we can't. I miss her. I wish John would get a job in Juneau, and they would all move up here and live just down the street. That would be perfect. Well, at least perfect for me...they just aren't Juneau people. :-( I'm just a bit blue today.

I would be listening to my Ipod, but it got stolen. :-(( At church! I'm hoping that whoever took it will feel really guilty and bring it back. I could just buy a new one, but Erik bought it for my birthday, and it made me happy everytime I used it.. remembering how he surprised me with it. Oh well, it did have lots of Christian music on it, maybe the ratfink will listen to it and change.

On a happier note, Josh and Caleb are snow boarding today, David is gonna go apply for a job downtown, and I'm gonna go to work and then knit. Yarn is always a mood picker upper.
How about some pictures?

I love my shellybelly. I miss you.

2 comments:

Hannah Hosh said...

I can't believe your iPod was stolen at church! ACK!!

Janet said...

needless to say, I will be keeping my purse with me at all times now. Maybe I will be surprised and have it returned tomorrow????