Saturday, March 13, 2010

snowy march

So it isn't spring afterall.  We've had quite a bit of snow this month, and our tulips are coming up.  Steve got bunches of saw dust and covered them before there was snow on them, I sure hope they make it.  He planted TONS of them for me.  The bed he and Larry are making is almost finished.  They brought it over to Larry and Kelly's house last night and set it up; they will bring the drawers when they are done.  It is so beautiful!
How does he make such wonderful things?
I've been knitting quite a bit, but I keep starting new things and not finishing what I've already started.  I now have 4 shawls in progress, and 3 scarves.  And I want to start more!  I think I need an intervention.  :-)
I'm developing more allergies, Steve says I'm just allergic to food. ha. I wish I could just take a pill and not have to eat.   I should be cleaning my kitchen and baking some bread, but here I sit.  Tired as usual.  But happy. God is great, and I have all I need: a great husband and 7 fabulous kids, a son in law, and 3 new daughters. And of course, yarn.  :-)

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

That bed is AWESOME. The skill of woodworking, if only I have it.

Kelly said...

It's done now :) Did Steve give you your camera back last night? Please post so I can steal. Love You Momma Bear.