Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More photos, and lovely sun

The sun came out to play again, we went for a drive with Max and Emmy and went for a walk on the Mendenhall Wetlands.  I have always wondered what it was like out there, unfortunately the tide was in and I don't own extra tuffs.  I need to fix that!  I love watching Max on walks, he is so full of joy. 













This is from today, it was so nice.















This is one of John's favorite views, my Dad agrees.




My Dad and I went on the Auke Lake trail,
he loved it.









I love this pic of Steve and I, we are in Gustavus
Go fish!









3 comments:

Sherrie Jo said...

Wow! I want to live where you live! Oh yeah, I already do....big smile! Don't you just love that picture of your dad on the beach?

Janet said...

sherrie you are so much fun. I am glad we live in the same place! And yes, I love that pic of my Dad. :-)

Ashleigh said...

You took a picture of the island Dan and I go married on, I think its the third picture posted. So beautiful out there. You need to purchase a pair extra tuffs and walk all the way to that island. It has a nice sandy beach and a fantastic view.