Monday, August 30, 2010

Babies, pizza and college

I love babies.  I loved being pregnant with mine.  I always wanted lots of kids.  I was blessed to have 4 great sons.  I got 2 more sons and a daughter when I married Steve.  I still wanted more.   It wasn't meant to be.  Steve said wait for grandkids.  I waited and waited.  Guess what??  I'm gonna be a Nan!  Kelly and Larry are having a baby in March, and Miriah and Erik in April.  2 babies.  2 babies!!  I am quite excited, and you can expect my blog to explode with pictures.  :-))))))  And someday, if Erik's baby is a girl, I will be at  Hoshide/Peterson wedding. Just sayin.

David is going to Calvary Bible College in Seattle tomorrow, I am so gonna miss him.  I know God has something marvelous in store for him, I can't wait to see what happens.
We had some of my home-made pizza for supper tonight, it was delicious.  I of course took pictures, and got some of David E., Rikki, and my David's new tattoos.
See:













1 comment:

Hannah Hosh said...

Hahaha! I love you Janet! I know you've been waiting for this for sooo long. And if a Peterson girl pops out, I second the marriage idea. :)