Monday, March 12, 2012

Updating. Finally. :-)

Life since Christmas.  Wow, it really has been a long time since I posted.  (lots of pics below!)
Tim and Katie went back to Maine.  BOO. It was so wonderful having them here, I want them back. :-)

Ed and Danielle got married on New Year's Eve. It was a lovely ceremony--- Erik married them!  And the reception was quite fun.  Best way to spend a New Year's Eve.  :-)
 Out of our 7 kids, the oldest and youngest are the only ones not married.  Hurry up you two!














January was not a good month for me healthwise.. I overdid it over Christmas, so I didn't have much energy for much.  On a more positive note, I got my knitting mojo back.  I am enjoying it again, and have been making one or more small things each week.  I will try and get back into making baby blankets someday, I still have a few I want to do.  
Here's some of what I have been knitting:








Erik Mason got married in February, David and Erik were in the wedding so were obviously able to go.  The few pictures I have seen look so sweet.  
I am really missing my David, and will be so glad to have him come home in May.  I am still trying to see if Steve and I can afford to go to Seattle to see him graduate... here's hoping!




















Robin turned 1 on February 18th, Kelly had a nice party for her the Saturday after.  Robin was adorable and in such a sweet mood the whole time.  








I saw a new doctor in February, it was a total waste of my time.  It ended with her telling me, I do western medicine here.  I can not help you.  Ok.  I have since gone to one more doctor, this one Joanna recommended.  I really like her.  She said it isn't all in my head, thank you! and is checking a few things no one has checked before.  We shall see.  

We had Robin and Eleanor today, it was so much fun.  They are getting so big!  I love seeing them try to walk, learning new things.  They are a constant source of joy for me. 

If you're in a bad mood, look at this. You will smile.  And laugh. 
















So, that's enough for now.

No comments: