Thursday, May 15, 2008

changes

Changes. Some are good ones, some not so good. Some are exciting, some you just don't know what to expect.
We have changes coming. My Erik is going to move out soon, and will become a husband. Good changes, and exciting too. Our electric bill will show up tomorrow....bad change, although the changes we have made in conserving is good.
And for a big change that is exciting, and one we just don't know what to expect-- my sister Shelly and her three kids are moving in with us for a year or so. They are going to sell their house, and John will stay behind in Texas until they can wrap up his business. So, we have this big house, but not that many bedrooms... and we're adding 4 more people. Oh, and another dog and cat. And Gabe is still here. So, Steve is moving his workshop out of the basement and back into the garage. We can move some of the kids into the basement, and we'll put Shelly and Kate into Erik's room. It's gonna be interesting during the week before and after Erik's wedding... Tim and Katie are coming, my Dad is coming and Grandma and Grandpa Peterson are coming.. Good thing we all like each other!

I'm still plodding along on my metal removal...this puts my previous tiredness into a different perspective. I am so much more tired now...but I only have 3 or 4 weeks left. If I have to do more removal, I am going to give myself a bit of a break before starting again.

That's about it for our changes... why don't you comment me on changes in your life...:-)

New pictures this weekend.

No comments: