Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sun, warmth and blue skies

It's been so warm, we've had the windows open, and the house smells wonderful. I love to hear all the lawn mowers, and the birds. Spring is here and I love it.

I am feeling very blessed, as we have had sunny weather for almost 3 weeks now. I could so get used to this. I took this picture of David, Erik and Miriah as they were getting ready to head out for fun in the sun.
Miriah and Kelly at Thursday night Bible Study.. they are gonna be such sweet daughter's in law. :-)))))

My baby.

This past weekend Steve and I went to Don Abels and bought some flowers... we spent such a wonderful day in the yard planting them. I didn't plant any last year, I can't wait to see them in full bloom.
Emmy got to come outside with us, she just ran and ran around the yard. So cute! Max didn't get to come outside, he would have run off down the road. After all that planting, I was so tired! I haven't done that much in quite awhile...so I went inside and finished Angela's baby blanket. I think it turned out quite nice. Jason and Angela brought Kayleigh wrapped in it today to church. :-))) I do so love to knit items and then give them away.


I guess that's enough for today.. tomorrow I will post about a drive Steve and I took on Wednesday.

No comments: