Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

These are some pictures I took last Sunday after our Easter dinner. We had a nice dinner, although Larry and Kelly couldn't be here. Ham, twice baked potatoes ( they were fun to make this time, no splitting skins and Ken helped), corn, one of Miriah's amazing salads and carrot cake. Yum. I do love having family dinners, we just don't do them often enough.

Our appraisal is this Thursday at noon, I sure hope it all goes well. I just took some more pictues of David, I'm gonna post them next. This first pic is David and Adam.




Ok, so why take a picture of a sandwich? Well, it was yummy, that's why! Sourdough bread, mustard, pastrami, avacado, tomato, and sprouts.
I finally got to hold Ezra, he's so sweet.
Felix taking a nap before church.. Hannah just laid this big pillow on the floor... he's so adorable.

No comments: