Sunday, April 5, 2009

happiness is:

Happiness. It comes in many forms.. here is one:
Karla and David are engaged! Yay! Hurray! I'm so happy for both of them, they are so much in love and just the cutest couple. And hey, I'm gonna be related to the Nashes! Now if I could just get a granddaughter to marry a Hoshide boy....... :-)))))



Two:
A great church family, a loving Pastor, and great worship music. Oh, and babies at church.
Karla and Ezra Saturday at our ladies breakfast. Won't she make a great Mom???



Three:
New siding and windows on my house! We are refinancing our house, so decided that we should finally get some projects finished. MUCH HAPPINESS! Steve took the week off from work to get as much done as possible, he's finding that it takes much longer than he thought to get stuff done. Isn't it always that way? We sure made a mess in our front yard, see? And these are some of our helpers: Al, Jacob, Brian Felix, Erik and Jacob.




Four:
David has a job, and it's making coffee again. This time at Heritage downtown. Ya'll should go get some from him, he makes a great cup.
Five:
big surprise here..... yarn. I got some really gorgeous new yarns, and I'm sitting here deciding on what they want to become. I do love knitting. And oogling yarn.
Six:
When my dad calls me on Sunday afternoons. I miss you Dad, I love you

2 comments:

Sherrie Jo said...

Janet, I love your pictures. You make me wish I was a knitter. Maybe you'll teach a few friends sometime? David and Karla are the most exciting news ! YAY! Sherrie

TheConrads said...

Congratulations to David, Karla and the whole family! So, all your happiness sure is making me home-sick. I see beautiful pictures of my best best buddy with her little guy who I haven't met yet...lucky you.