Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My baby is 20

David Andrew Peterson. My youngest boy... is 20. 20! How do our kids grow up so fast? I still remember being pregnant with him, and having his brothers call him "my baby david andrew". I love thinking back on the last 20 years, the funny things, the sad things, the scary things, the wonderful ones. Life is such an adventure.
I took David, Gabe--he came for a visit--, Ryan H., Dan, Adam, and Jacob to Mi Casa for lunch on Sunday, then came home and made David a cake. No party this year, just hanging out for a bit.

Next Sunday Jacob will be 28. Again, 28! I have a 28 year old. How can that be? I don't feel old, but I guess I'm getting there. :-) Since Ed came home, and we missed his birthday, we're going to have a dinner/birthday party for Ed, Larry (they're 25) and Jacob on Friday. I don't know what I'm cooking yet, but I'm sure they'll tell me.
And next month......Karla is marrying her David. I am so excited. :-))))
What a summer this has been.... sun. Hot days. wonderful flowers. tomatoes, lettuce and peppers. birthdays. and a wedding. wow.
Oh, and of course there was yarn. :-)) Didn't think I would miss talking about yarn, did you? Here are a few pictures from this past week.




Felix at church.. He is so cute! Every time I see him, he makes me smile.

No comments: