Sunday, September 5, 2010

This past week

We started our Thursday night Bible study up again this week.   After dinner, and while Bryan Hosh was teaching I found myself realizing how much I had missed it.  The fellowship, the laughter, the teaching, the food.  Just a bunch of Christian people sharing food and God together.  I love it.

David is doing well at Bible College, his classes start tomorrow.  He has been great about keeping in touch with me, he sent me these two pictures:





His roommate brought in a stand up poster of Bella, David thought I would get a kick out of it.  He was right!
Ashleigh posted on her blog a recipe for black bean burritos, I made them and they were wonderful!




Tonight I made me a stir fry with buffalo, asparagus, green pepper, tomatoes, broccoli and onion.  I put it on brown rice, yum!  It did raise my heart rate for some reason, I'm waiting to see if I have an allergic reaction as I seem to be getting new allergies all the time.  My body has decided that it doesn't like food.

I have been knitting like crazy, I am still not done with Teri's blanket, but I'm sort of close.  4 more to go!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Oh I am glad you liked those black bean tacos. I thought the flavor was just perfect.