Friday, September 17, 2010

10 years!

Steve and I just celebrated 10 years of being married on the 16th.  Sometimes I can't believe that I have lived in Alaska for 10 years.  It's been wonderful, and I love it.  I feel so blessed to have such a great husband; someone who loves me in so many ways.

Steve had to work on our actual anniversary, so we claimed Tuesday as our day.  We went for a nice walk, ( 8 days and counting of hot sunny weather in September!), walked along the docks at the downtown harbor, went to Twisted Fish for supper, and then watched The Prince of Persia.  A nice lovely date.




I love boats!










  I love all the fall colors showing up now.


The best scrabble game I have ever played.  I had incredible luck.  :-)

3 comments:

Hannah Hosh said...

Yay for a whole decade of marriage! I'm so glad you married Steve and moved to Juneau. It just wouldn't be the same without you, Janet!

Sherrie Jo said...

Ditto that! Congratulations! We certainly think Steve found a winner; and you got a sweetheart of a guy.

Janet said...

You two are so sweet. I am VERY glad I married Steve. :-) We are as they say, made for each other. :-)
And I can't imagine ever living anywhere else!