Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunny weather

Well, I finally went for a walk.  :-)  It was super short, and even though it made me tired, and made my back hurt, I bounced back quickly.  I went and just walked down the docks at Auke Bay.  It was hot, it was sunny, it was breezy.  It smelled wonderful.  I took pictures.  :-)  











I missed Kelly's birthday, so last Friday I made some singapore chicken stew and a german chocolate cake for her.  Now that... that made me tired.  I didn't  bounce back from that so quickly.  Maybe because I went to a bridal shower for Hannah the next day, and then church the day after that.  But dinner with the family was great, I have the best family ever..... and it's getting bigger.  Ed and Danielle are engaged!!  I am so happy.  I love it when families at church become related.. :-)))))))

So I'm mostly up to date.  I just woke up from a nap, there's a cat sleeping on the back of my chair purring, the sun keeps trying to peek out, I got some sweet smiles from Robin.  It's a good day.  
I still can't hold my girls, but maybe soon.  I'm going to ask if I can try in a couple of weeks. 

2 comments:

Sherrie Jo said...

Great pictures Janet. I love the one of the dog on the boat! Makes me smile. xo

Janet said...

That dog was really neat.. he just looked at me until I turned to walk back the other direction, then he just barked and barked and barked. I think he was lonely. It was so pretty that day.. but the end of the dock started moving and freaked me out. I've never been on the docks when the water made them move so much. I left quickly. ha. :-)