Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's a lovely late Sunday evening.  Today the sun came back, it was 65 degrees and wonderful.  Yesterday I was sure fall had arrived.. maybe we are getting a bit more summer? 

August has been an emotional month.  Steve's Mom went to be with the Lord on Sunday the 12th.  Even though we know she is happy and with the Lord, it is still hard.  Just today I was telling Steve to remember his phone so he could call her tonight.
August is also the month my Mama went home to be with the Lord, and it's Dale's birthday.  I have been missing them both so much.    But the Lord is good.  He is faithful.  He is loving. 
He is comfort.

Friday is my favorite day of the week. I get to spend all day with Steve, Robin and Eleanor.  We have fun, we have snuggles, we have Grampa's ham and cheese omelets (well, they do ) :-) I have my camera always at the ready, and Eleanor has learned to love it.  As soon as I pull it out she runs to me and smiles. And squints. ha.  A girl after my heart.

I still don't know what to do about Echo Ranch.  I really want to go.  My back really doesn't want to go.  I have one more week to decide... So until then, here are some pictures from the past 2 weeks.

Eleanor wants to wear this hairband everyday.  I think it is adorable.  duh.

They sit at the table Steve built every time they are here. :-)

the afore mentioned eggs.

Smiles for Nan

tickles from Grampa

I LOVE the window boxes this year. 

puppy, puppy, puppy

running up to me when I pulled out my camera. :-D



dancing. :-)



I love this picture.  I have shots just like this of all my boys.


FAVORITE.

going for a drive on Thursday.. it's fun to sit in the backseat with her.

babysitting o Saturday.  I was tickling her head with my feet.  We were both laughing. :-))))))))))))



No comments: