Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm in Homer

It is a windy, snowy Saturday in Homer, Alaska. I left a rainy 35 degree Juneau yesterday, to come to a 10 degree WINDY Homer. It is cold! I'm not used to this much wind; thank goodness my room is warm and cozy. I am near a coffee shop, a health food store, and there is even a theater just down the street. The owner of this Inn is really nice, and has told me of several good inexpensive places to eat. I will do almost all of my cooking here in my room though.
I was worried that I would get lost without Steve to drive me around, but everything is very familiar from our previous visits. I'll still miss him being with me, doing everything on my own makes me realize how much he does take care of me. Love you honey.

Tomorrow it is supposed to warm up, I will go for a drive and take some pictures.
Till then

No comments: