Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been awhile.....

Hello to anyone who comes to check in on us. It's been awhile since I have posted, I've been in a funk. It's been cold and snowy, and I've been really tired. I have discovered that I have lead poisoning, from where I have no idea. I need to go to Homer for about a month for treatment, and it's gonna be really expensive. I've been trying to figure all that out, and will make my decision on Monday when the insurance company calls me. It will be hard on my family and my job to be gone that long, but it will be a much needed break, and a good time for me to get close to God again.

On to other updates.... Erik and Miriah have set the date for their wedding: July 19.
David is doing great at Starbucks, he is going to be the head lead soon. A raise will follow.
I haven't heard from you Tim, how are you? Your anniversary is coming soon, 2 years of marriage. WOW.

We're having another record winter, it's been incredibly cold, and now we're supposed to get around 2 feet of snow by tomorrow. With wind around 30 mph, and gusts to 80mph downtown. I'm glad I live in the valley!

Emmy is becoming more and more like a dog, she and Max are starting to like each other. She barks, she eats, she runs around like a regular dog. She is still timid, and doesn't like it when I yell at Lucy. All and all, a really sweet dog.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....anything else?
I'm still knitting, trying to decided how many projects to take with me to Homer. LOTS! :-)
Now for some pictures.




The top picture is when Steve and I went for a Sunday afternoon drive, we took Max and Emmy. Max of course had to stick his head out the window.. We chased the sunset again, and I got the next two pictures on Fritz Cove Road.
Next is my very first hat... I was scared of the double point needles at first, then it was easy. I love it!
I'll post more tonight... I want to show the beautiful flowers Steve forced so I would have some springtime in the winter.
ttfn...

No comments: