Sunday, February 22, 2009

knitting, pizza and sunny days

Not much new to report here; we're all healthyish, warm and fed. I did buy 3 new fish for our downstairs aquarium, they are albino oscars and they are so cute!  They already follow me around.  It will be fun to watch them grow and grow. 
I've been knitting alot; I'm still working on Tim and Chris's baby blanket, and have started 3 new scarves...one for Josh, a Harry Potter one for David, and a green one.  If I didn't spend so much time drooling over new yarns and patterns at Ravelry and eatsleepknit, I would have more actual knitting done.  :-)  
We ordered pizza for dinner tonight, and my reasoning for why I could have it was that if I already feel lousy, I should have the pizza.   Remind me I CHOSE to eat dairy tomorrow when I'm feeling worse.  But hey, at least it tasted great!
Today was sunny and beautiful, and it's supposed to last for several days.  It felt springlike outside.  I want to go on a long walk.... Hannah and Sherrie told me I should go to Thane beach and Sandy Beach.  I'm gonna grab my husband on Friday after work and go.  Maybe a picnic????
That's it for now..I hope to have pictures from our walk this weekend.

No comments: