Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's been awhile

So I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Nothing much new has been happening to me personally and I've just been too tired.
I have however been knitting. I have made a blanket and 2 hats for Hannah's new baby, a scarf for me, a hat for Lisa and have so much more on my needles and to do list. I could knit and browse ravelry all day if I had the time!
Hannah had Felix, and he is just beautiful. It makes me so happy to see him wrapped in the blanket I made.. it makes me want to just knit more and more baby things. I wish I had known how to knit when Asher was born.. and especially when my boys were little. Although when you have little ones there isn't as much time to knit!

David took his final test for his GED today.. he'll know if he passed tomorrow. I sure hope so, he wants to get a new job and maybe start thinking about college.
I just discovered a neat Christian group on ravelry, and I now have an online Bible reading partner. :-))

Well, I will post some pictures and get to knitting. I'm making a baby blanket and hat for Tim and Christine's new junior mint.



Aren't they the cutest family????
I absolutely LOVE making baby hats. I want to make one for all the babies I know. My future grandkids better live where it's cold!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

And we LOVE being the recipients of your wonderful knits! Man Felix is such a fatty in those photos. His blue and brown hat matches his winter suit perfectly, by the way. Good job Janet!

Hannah Hosh said...

oops, that was me, not Bryan.

Donna said...

Wow, I wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me how to knit. My grandmother gave me all her needles and it's a bunch. Now to learn!! Love you guys.

Janet said...

Hey, look at all these comments! Hannah, I'm so glad the hat fits and matches. You know I just love your boys.

DONNA! I miss you. Come up to visit me and I'll teach you to knit. that would be so much fun. I'm thinking about having a knitting group at my house once a month or so.
Love you! Hug Bill and Hannah for me

TheConrads said...

Hey Janet! I knew you would have some pictures of Bryan and Hannah and the boys on your blog soon. The blanket and hat you made for Felix are so cute! Wish we could be there to welcome the little guy with the rest of you. It was weird to see Hannah pregnant and not be pregnant myself (Somehow I have it in my mind that we do that sort of thing together). :) Glad to hear David passed his GED test. You look fantastic and I hope you guys are all doing well.

Love, Calley, Matt and Ben