Monday, February 23, 2009

No more dairy for me!

Ok, so I've learned my lesson.. cheese and I don't get along. I've just got to stay away from pizza, no matter how much I don't want to cook, or how lousy I feel, cuz it just isn't worth it.
What I need to figure out is if my allergies are stopping me from getting my temperature up. I have days when I have an almost normal temp., then it drops back into the low 96's and 97's. I'm very discouraged with this whole thyroid thing.
Happier things:
There was a beautiful sunset tonight, see?
I of course took the picture too late, but I did see it thanks to Steve. He called me from work to tell me to go outside and look at it...thanks honey.
My 3 oscars are doing great, Emmy is really sweet, and Max is just awesome. I still have the cats, and am ready to not. Does that sound horrible?

Knitting. ah... I love knitting. I made one mitten for Miriah, it's cute, it's soft, it's too small. ugh. I'm gonna keep it though cuz I learned to pick up stitches with it, and made a thumb! I still need to remake them with a different pattern, but I kinda lost my steam. And with all this warm weather, who wants mittens?

I'll say good night with a picture of Shane and Felix at church 2 weeks ago. :-)))))

1 comment:

Hannah Hosh said...

Such a cute photo of Shane and Felix!