Monday, August 24, 2009

Karla and David Nash

Karla married her David on Saturday.... she is now Mrs. David Nash. There were so many things I loved about the wedding.. Karla being so beautiful, David looking so happy, having all of our friends and family there, Brian doing the service, Hannah taking the pictures. My dashing husband in his suit walking his baby girl down the aisle to David.
We're all taking bets on who will be getting married next... Jacob, Ed or David. Well, David has decided to go to Calvary Bible College in February, so my money is on him. :-)

I'm pretty much all rested up from the past week, Sunday after church I just sat in my chair and read Breaking Dawn again. I think I''m able to stop reading the Twilight books for awhile, today I didn't think about starting them again. Whew. I don't know why I love them so much, but I do. I'm going to concentrate on my knitting now, I must finish my works in progress.

So anyway. I have pictures, but can't wait to see Hannah's. She took over 1000. WOW.
Here is a sampling.
This was at the Rehearsal dinner.









You can't see it here, but Asher has a camera in his hands.. he was taking pictures too. :-)










At church on Sunday morning. They had to go back home to Anchorage last night, as David had to start class. We'll miss you.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Janet, She was so very beautiful but my favorite is the one of her and Steve dancing. They both look so very happy. What fun!!

Kelly said...

Karla was a total princess bride! Just simply stunning and glowing all weekend :) Aren’t marriages just such happy occasions!