Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Karla's bridal shower

Kelly and Miriah gave Karla a bridal shower tonight.. it was a very nice time. Hannah got lots of pictures with her brand new shiny camera, and I managed to get a few. I love weddings!
Let the photographs begin!

Aren't these girls beautiful? I am the luckiest lady in the world. :-)))
the price is right game...

I know, this has nothing to do with the shower, but I so love Felix.
Karla getting ready to see how well she knows David.. they decided she didn't have to stuff gum in her mouth, she got marshmellows instead.
Karla did really well, I think there were about 5 big marshmellows in her mouth. She is such a good sport, and we all laughed and laughed.


gorgeous!




Isn't she lovely?

1 comment:

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

I am so glad I was able to attend the shower for Karla. It was a lot of fun. The wedding pictures are gorgeous and they make a beautiful couple. Paulette