Monday, August 17, 2009

books and a wedding

So I haven't been posting much lately. I seem to think that if I don't have a new picture then I shouldn't post. Nonsense I say.
I've been a tad bit obsessed of late with some books. About 3 weeks ago I finally decided that I would read Twilight. I read it in one day. Then I read New Moon in a day.. then Eclipse in a day. And Breaking dawn followed the same pattern. That's when I should have stopped. But I didn't. I went online and found Midnight sun, and read it. Then I picked up twilight again and read it chapter by chapter with Midnight sun. And then of course I had to finish the other three again.
I have never had a series of books grab me in such an intense manner, and it turns out I'm not the only one. :-) So now you can all tease me for loving fluff books, I can take it. And anyone who loves them like me can come with Kelly and I on November 20th and watch New Moon at the theater. Here's a pic I got off the internet... I have bunches. :-)))

Weddings. I love them. Especially when it's family getting married. Karla is marrying her David this Saturday, I can't wait! I am so fortunate to have so many kids, they keep giving me such wonderful daughters and sons. :-) Someday one of them will give me a grandbaby........

David is in California visiting some friends and having a blast. I miss him, but am glad he's there. Same old same old for the rest of us here.
My knitting has taken a backseat to Twilight, but I'm finishing the last book again so it's time to get back to knitting. I've got a lot to finish before winter comes. Ugh.. it's gonna be here before we know it. At least Steve got us a woodshed full of wood already.
I guess that's all for now, I will of course have tons of wedding pictures this weekend.
Till then...

No comments: