Monday, October 4, 2010

fall days and food allergies

It's been a great fall so far.  I have taken lots of pictures with my phone, but usually forget my good camera when I go out.  Today I remembered it and got a few pictures.













I have been seeing a different doctor for my food allergies; for some reason I keep getting new ones.  So far I am allergic to eggs, some proteins, tomatoes, peppers, some vitamin c, sugar!, dairy, garlic, and I think rice.  Ugh.  My doctor is doing some natural remedies that supposedly will make my body not so sensitive, we'll see if I can again eat without getting tired.

We have begun our ladies craft nights again; we are going to be having them at my house once a month.  We had one last Friday, it was SO nice.  We didn't craft, we didn't play games.  We talked, laughed and ate.  My kind of night.  :-))  I'm just gonna call it ladies night.

I have been knitting on baby stuff.. I have finally finished Teri's blanket and baby hat... she can go ahead and have the baby now.  Christine's is next on the needles, followed by many, many more.  If anyone wants to get pregnant, just come to Calvary.  There's something in the water here......

That's enough for now, I want to knit.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the Fall pictures! I hope that you and the doctor are able to get the allergies under control, as I know how hard that process can be.

Ashleigh said...

I love those little hats, they are the cutest ever...
I pray your new doctor can figure out something to help with you allergies.

Janet said...

Thanks Ashleigh, I can't wait to make you some hats. :-) I already have yarn for one of them.