Sunday, October 24, 2010

babies!

Today was such a lovely day; sunny, cool and wonderful.   Church was wonderful as usual, Steve and I had lunch at the Booyah grill with most of the kids.  David, you are missed!  Tim and Katie, you would have fit right in.

I finished Teri's blanket and hat, and have a good start on Chris's.  I only have 5 more to go!
I took a picture of Chris, Ashleigh and Miriah today at church, 3 of our pregnant ladies.  They are so cute!

I am beside myself with excitement waiting for my Grandbabies, I went and bought some clothes for Kelly's baby......it's going to be a GIRL!  We will find out about Miriah's baby next month.  Joy, joy, joy.   I already have some boy clothes waiting for my first grandson; I've had them for about 3 years.  :-)



Finally after waiting and loving all the babies at church, I get grandchildren of my own.  :-))))  I will be posting pics of Kelly soon.
This is a pic I took of Miriah on Saturday.  Isn't she cute?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Being able to knit and buy stuff for your own grand babies is the best!

Janet said...

Yes Lisa,
I am so excited to be a Grandmother. I will have to restrain myself on buying too much. Knitting too much, there isn't such a thing. :-))

Ashleigh said...

I am so excited for the blanket my little baby gets.
Hopefully Miriah and Eric have a boy then you could have one of each to start!!!