Monday, November 1, 2010

50

So I am now officially middle aged.  I don't feel old, I still think I'm young.  Saying hey, I'm 50 sounds really weird.   Oh well, I'm as young as I want to be.

Today has been a very nice day.. I had lunch at the Sandpiper with Lisa, Sherrie, Latecia and Miriah.  It was so much fun to sit around and chat with my lovely friends.  Look at the fun things they got me:














I had my first massage today, I don't think it will be my last.  My chiropractor cracks me up every time I see her; today she just shook her head at me and said, "Janet, you are so unusual."  What can I say, I like to be a challenge.  :-)
I have been told I have tendonitis, and can't knit today.  I don't know if I am going to obey or not.  I'm halfway done with Christine's blanket, and I'm having such a fun time knitting this one.  Maybe I can just knit for an hour.

The weather says we could get 4-8 inches of snow tonight... we'll see.  I'm always excited for the first snowfall.
Last night we had another family dinner-- roast this time.  It was yummy, and was again tonight.  :-)  Kelly, Miriah and Latecia let me take a picture of them last night, they are so sweet and cute.



 I bought some really cute baby clothes from Mommy and Me Saturday, including 2 sweet little dresses.  It begins.  :-)))

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! You and my mother share the day. And 50 is still VERY young!