Sunday, November 7, 2010

hope

Today is my Mom's birthday.  She would have been 70 years old.  I have been missing her so  much lately; I think it's because I am going to be a Nan, and I know she would have been so excited to see her grandbaby having their own baby.  Someone told me recently that I really look like my Mom, it made me so happy as when I was growing up all I wanted to be was her.  I am so fortunate to have had a Godly Mom and Dad, to have grown up always knowing that God loved me.. to know that even though there is death here on earth, I will see my family again.  That they are happy and worshiping our great God.

Worship today at Church was amazing, I felt so close to God and grateful for all He has done for me.  I was remembering when Dale died, seeing the sunrise at my friends house thinking this is Dale's first sunrise with Jesus.  Being so sad and happy at the same time.
Thank you Jesus for loving me, for saving me, for always being there for me.  Thank you for giving me hope.



No comments: