Monday, November 22, 2010

November!

I love November.  I love fall, yes, even here in Juneau.  :-)  I love having lots of family birthdays in one month..... My birthday is on the 1st--- I am now the big 50!, my boy Tim is on the 6th--25, my Mom is on the 7th, my boy Erik's was yesterday the 21st--24, my Dad is on the 24th.   So many times to remember those I love..  and Thanksgiving.  Erik's favorite holiday.  Although I won't have my David for the first time ever! At least he will be home for Christmas.  I had the family over last night for Erik's birthday, we had spaghetti and meatballs, salad, bread and Dale's cheesecake with raspberry and blueberry toppings.  I love having all of us together.  Tim and Katie come home!



I am truly blessed with a wonderful family, and it is getting bigger.  :-)  Two, granddaughters.  2!!!  Miriah is also having a little girl; she and Erik had an ultrasound last week, and they brought over the pics and even a cd the tech had made.  It was so exciting to actually see her moving around in there.  My baby is having a baby.  It is real.  :-)  Until she pops out she will be known here as Jelly Bean.

We're having yet another burn ban.. I hate and love them.  My bedroom and the basement are warmed with our boiler, but the rest of the house is SO cold.  And we have a really good stove that burns well.  Oh well, not everyone has a good stove, and I don't want a ticket. I will submit.

On the knitting front, I finished Tim and Christine's blanket, I LOVE it.  It was all my favorite colors.  I have started Ashleigh's, and it is going well.  Yarn is ordered for Kelly's, and I have some picked out for Latecia's and Hannah's.  Not yet for Miriah though.
That's enough for now, I need to go to work today.  I don't want to, it's my day off.  But since we are doing our Thanksgiving on Wednesday, I have to.
Later!
Kelly with Owen at Christine's shower

My birthday  boy

Rikki and Max

Too much love!


Signing the papers for their first house-- next door to Larry and Kelly!!!

Owen's new blanket

No comments: