Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cordova and Three Irish Girls!

As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Three Irish Girls yarn.  Well, Sharon is finally coming to Alaska!  She will be coming to a nice little yarn store in Cordova June 24-26th.  I am SO going to be there.  I have been looking forward to meeting her and taking her classes for over a year, and it is finally here.
And I get to see another Alaskan town.  And it is going to be a three day Janet only vacation.  Me, yarn, Sharon, and other lovely knitters.
I am SO EXCITED!  

On the 3IG front, Sharon has shipped all the yarn I need to make 4 more baby blankets, and 3 baby girl sweaters.  And there just might be some yarn in there to make a couple of baby boy sweaters.......
I do love to knit!

I get to go to Kelly's house tomorrow night and will hopefully be snuggling with Robin.  I haven't held her since Tuesday!  I will be making a nice big pot of singapore chicken soup and taking her some.

Oh, and ladies night is starting up again... this Sunday at my house.  I love having ladies come over and just visit.

The countdown is on for my next little granddaugher.... I can't wait to meet Erik and Miriah's little baby!

This was Robin at Church for the first time.  We had a potluck and in the background you can see my sweet Miriah and Latecia.  The next two ladies due.

No comments: