Monday, March 28, 2011

March Stuff

Babies.  Knitting.  Showers.  Spring.  More knitting.  Family dinners starting up again.
That has been my March.
I have been enjoying getting to know Robin, she is such a little sweetie.  Steve and I got to baby sit her for the first time on Friday night, she slept almost the entire time.  I woke her up to eat and she was so cute. 
Miriah had a baby shower, then 2 weeks later we had one for Robin.  We played a few games I had not heard of before, the spit the pacifier one was hilarious.  See:











This is the crib Steve built for our little granddaughters to sleep in.  It is amazing!





At Kelly's I melted candy bars and put them in diapers.  I should have taken a picture of what it looked like in the diapers, it was quite realistic, although with a good smell. :-) 






Ruby has the most darling expressions.  I took many pictures of this little sweetie.  I just love they eyebrow!




Not too much longer till I get to meet this little girl.  :-)


                                                             Aren't they a cute family???

I made a sweater and hat set for Miriah, have almost finished Kelly's blanket, and have wound all the yarn for a blanket for Miriah, Latecia and Hannah.  So much knitting!  I am really slow at it, and have developed tendonitis, so am even slower.  I decided not to stress out, just keep knitting.  The blankets will be done eventually.  

We started family dinners again last night, it was good to have all the kids over at my table again.  At our next one we will have Erik and Miriah's little girl here.  I can't wait to meet her!!

I'm off to knit. 

No comments: