Friday, March 18, 2011

steve has been at it again

Steve builds me the most amazing things, he truly is an artist with wood.  And he's pretty cute too.
:-)) Anyway, since I am going to be watching Robin, and maybe Erik and Miriah's baby occasionally, he built a crib to have here.  It is so nice!  See:

Starting April 25, Robin will be taking her naps in this lovely bed.  Now to clean up the room it will go in!
I am still knitting away, I made the sweater and hat for Miriah, and am making her newborn size hat.  I am going to finish Robin's blanket and sweater by next weekend, then start Miriah's blanket.  Lots to do!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Steve should sell his woodwork, its sooo good. I want a crib made by him now.

Janet said...

It's really pretty; he designed it so it would be easy for me to get babies in and out. You'll have to look at it when you're here next. And I agree, he should sell stuff! He is awesome. ;-)