Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday!

It's Friday, I'm eating some yummy bbq chicken, the heater is on in my room, and I got to hold Eleanor today.  She is one week old, and still perfect.
I made her a little hat on Wednesday, it was the tiniest little thing!  It fits just like I hoped it would.  Yay.




Oh, and my crocuses have come up!  Can spring really be here???




Karla came to Juneau for a few days, it was so much fun to see her.  Kelly brought Robin over to Erik and Miriah's on Wednesday, look at the 2 lovely little girls together:



Look at all the Calvary ladies that were pregnant at the same time-- Teri was missing for this picture--I can't wait till they are all born.  :-)


Tomorrow is Latecia's baby shower for Liam, I haven't started her blanket yet.. I still need to finish Miriah's first.  I am a bit panicked about getting all of the blankets on my list done...I know they won't  be done before the babies come, I'm just hoping I will only miss it by a few days.  Or weeks.

I'm off to knit!

No comments: