Monday, April 18, 2011

love

How is it possible that I could love Eleanor so much?  That she has only been here for 9 days, but it seems like forever?  That I can't imagine her not being here?   How is it that God put this love in my heart for her, the same as I had for my boys?  I love how God made us.  It's a mystery.

Church today was so awesome, the worship... I could just sing all day.  I was so blessed by it. And the teaching, well, Brian always blesses me.   This has been such a good day.  Church.  Fellowship.  Babies. Chores.  I wasn't tired!  Knitting.  Hugs from my husband.  Dr Who.

As Ashleigh said, what would a post be without a pic of a baby?  ( She has Ruby, I have Robin and Eleanor.)


           Hannah took this fabulous picture.  Isn't she lovely?
I'll take some of little Robin later this week.  Family dinner on Sunday.  Yay.

No comments: