Monday, November 5, 2007

First Snow


I woke up this morning to our first snow of the season. This view is from Erik's room.
I know I will eventually be tired of the snow, but the first one is so special. I find it so peaceful.

I got a surprise phone call this morning from Sue Ryan, we talked for almost an hour. It will be the highlight of my day. I miss you Sue! Oh, and you too Thor. :-) It's not the same at Church, and I miss not having your kids to take pictures of.

So I'm having a hard time getting work done around here today..the snow is distracting me. I went outside to mail Tim's birthday card (it's gonna be late, sorry Tim), and it was so quiet. The snow is fairly deep for the first one, I love it. See?





My list of things to do today is getting longer, and still here I sit. I must be productive, I must be productive.
There. I'm done for now. Tonight I will post some wonderful pictures of scarves in progress.

No comments: