Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nothing in particular

The last couple of days have been pretty much the same. It's been cold, but not too cold. Well, my office at work has been REALLY cold, but my sweet husband fixed that for me. He went and bought me a ceramic heater for my office, and it is now toasty. Thanks Steve!
I've been spending way too much time fiddling with this blog...I can't seem to get it to look just how I want. The colors aren't right, the pictures aren't right, blah blah. Enough already.. it will just have to do.
Max just came and said hi, what is it about dogs that is so wonderful? Well, except for when they get in the trash! Max is a sweetie.. I have been looking at dogs on the internet ever since Ken got his puppies. I have decided that Max needs a companion. Not just any old dog, a puppy. Then are just so cute! Erik says no way, it would just make me crazy. He of course is right, but I still look. I can be a bit obsessive at times. :-) Anyway, I'm just rambling here. The sky is blue, and it's a great day. Here's a picture of Max, and Ken's puppies Hudson and Mickey.

1 comment:

Shelly Hinson said...

Hi Jannie,

Love your blog. You did good. I like the pictures and the words. Are you serious about another dog? You said no animals. Crazy girl. We have decided we want a
golden retriever and John says yes to indoors Yipee.

Love you

Shelly