Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How time flies

November 26th.... Wow, how did that happen? Last time I posted it was raining. Well, it's still raining, but time has flown by! We had Erik's 21st birthday, Miriah came home, we had Thanksgiving. My dad turned 70, I miss you Dad! And now it's time to buy a Christmas tree. !!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a potluck at church on Sunday, and one of the men there was commenting on how long it takes to get to your 18th birthday, then how it just speeds up and you're looking at 40. Well, I'm looking at 47..how did that happen?

So...tomorrow Steve and I will go buy our Christmas tree, and the boys and I will begin decorating this weekend. And my sweet Shelly turns 44 on Sunday. Miss you too Shelly! Come to Juneau!

I'm sitting upstairs in my wonderfully warm bedroom, ( I love my wood stove ), after just watching the finale of Dancing with the Stars. I've always said I despise reality shows, but this one is different. Really. :-) No, it really is, it is just plain fun.
Erik and Miriah are downstairs looking at homes for sale, and places to stay in Rome. ROME. I will soon have two married sons.. hurry up Jacob!

And now for a poll: I have found a 6 year old female sheltie who is in need of a home. She isn't Tony, she is smaller, and well, she's a girl. Should I get her?
Comment me and tell me what you think.
TA TA for now.........

1 comment:

Erik said...

Don't buy the dog! You will regret it.

-Erik