Sunday, November 4, 2007

New to this blog thing


This is my first post, I'm used to posting pictures, but words... ugh. I have been reading tons of knitters blogs, and enjoy them. I started reading the Hoshide's blogs, I love it! I already love Bryan, Hannah and Asher, now I get to read about them several times a week.
I am really bad about writing emails to all my friends and family, maybe I will be better at this. :-)
Today was a nice sunny day... and cold. It is beginning to feel like winter here in Juneau. Church was nice, I feel blessed to have a Pastor like Brian Ewing.
Erik is writing music for his upcoming wedding to Miriah, it is beautiful. I love watching him play the piano, he is so much like Dale. I love the look on his face he gets, and the way he does his mouth when he is concentrating.
I didn't do much other than watch Erik on the piano and browse on the internet for a dog today... but I did watch football. Oh, and I had a really long talk with Tim on the phone, I miss him so.
That's about all for today, I will end with what I know best; pictures.
Ok, so my picture is at the beginning and not at the end...I will have to work on this. And the picture? It is of Erik and Miriah after they got engaged. :-))))))

No comments: