Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December!


Remember the rain? Well it left, and we got cold. Very cold. It's been below zero at night, and just barely above during the day. We have been flying through our wood, thank goodness Steve bought another load. He's gonna split it tomorrow. Who thought that I would be hoping for snow so it would warm up? We're going to get snow, then rain. Then who knows?

We got our tree Wednesday of last week, just before the deep freeze.. we decorated it on Saturday night. The den, (NOT THE LIVING ROOM!) the dining room, the kitchen and the red bathroom are all decorated with lovely multi lights. It's a lot of work, but it does look wonderful.
Oh, I forgot... Sunday of last week Steve took me to see "Enchanted". You've gotta see it.. at least if you are a girl. I loved it.
Here are some pictures since my last post.
tata for now...

No comments: