Monday, August 25, 2008

not much new

There's not much new here at the Dunivin/Peterson/Hinson household. Kelly is responding well to her insulin shots, and now that she's feeling better we're back to having 3 cats living in my room. Oh, and 2, sometimes 3 dogs. Did I mention that we are a zoo?
We had 3 beautiful warm summer days.... and are now back to fall. Since Steve, Caleb and Kate got so much wood split and stacked, I lit a fire today and made the house toasty warm.

On the knitting front, I have lots of new yarn thanks to Skeins closing the Valley store. I am so gonna miss going there on Friday's after work. I'm just gonna have to brave downtown.
Anyway, back to the yarn. My goodness I love yarn. I got some angora in delicious colors, some nice washable yarn---can you say baby stuff? I even got some oh so soft malabrigo. I am knitting Shelly a scarf right now, and have several more on needles. As soon as I get a yarn winder, I am going to start on a multicolored baby blanket for a certain junior mint. Ok, enough with the knitting talk. I started reading my Daily Bible again.. God as usual met me there. I am constantly awed by His love and grace to me.
To close, here is a picture of some flowers that are still blooming in my yard.


I saw this picture and remembered that I didn't post our Victoria, BC pictures. Here are a few:

No comments: