Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthdays, babies, fatigue and David

It was Miriah's birthday last week, and same as last year we went to Brian and Lisa's for dinner.  We ate yummy almond tilapia, sweet potato fries, asparagus and the never to be forgotten key lime pie.
I love going to Lisa's house, it is always such a sweet relaxing time, and it is such a joy filled house.









Babies.  I love my sweet granddaughters.. I wish I could hold them everyday..  I did get to hold Eleanor at Church, I love my snuggle time and can't wait till she is smiling and talking more.  Robin was here today, and she was such a good girl.  Lots of smiles for me.  :-)

My fatigue and pain is getting worse; my frustration at not knowing what is wrong with me grows.  I am so tired of doctors and tests.   Anyway.

My David comes home on Saturday!  I am quite excited to see him again, we are gonna have a pie party on Saturday night.  

Pets.  Why do we love them so?  Even when they drive us batty?  Max is a sweetheart, unless Steve is gone and he thinks he is the Alpha and must protect me.  Don't even try and come in my door.  :-))



 Emmy... you were supposed to be my dog, nope, you are Steve's.  Totally.  You're still a sweet old girl.


My sweet Lucy.  You were mine for 14 years.  I loved you.  Then you decided that you didn't like the other cats and the whole house was your litter box.  You were still my girl, and I loved/hated you. I finally made the hard choice and told Steve to take you to the animal shelter.  I couldn't do it, so my sweet husband did it for me.  I cried.  I prayed so much that you would be ok, that someone would take you and love you.  God heard, and you were adopted in less than a week.  God cares so much for us, He listens to our small requests just as much as our big ones.  

No comments: