Sunday, May 22, 2011

David! Big dinner!

David came back from Bible College last night... I was so excited to see him!  Gosh I miss my boys when they are away.  It is so good to see him happy and following the Lord!
He met Eleanor-- he was so cute.  He will make a great Uncle.  :-)  After we got home we had a pie party-- 2 chocolate, 2 pecan and 2 pear.  I was tired.  Although it made me so happy when Larry said how great the house looked.. I worked hard!












Karla and David came for a quick visit to Juneau, it was so great to see them.  We had a big dinner at my house tonight.. there were 23 of us here!  Lots of friends and family, so of course I had us go in the street for some pictures. Sometimes when I see us all out there milling about it amazes me that there are so many of us... I am so blessed to have all these kids and all these friends.  Big families are the best!

















1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

Hi Janet!! Didn't realize you had a blog. Yeah. :))