Thursday, May 26, 2011

my sweetie

I hurt my back on Tuesday, really I think I hurt it on Saturday/Sunday, but it didn't go out until Tuesday. Anyway, I rotated some vertebra in my lower back, went to the chiro after work, she put it back in place, made me able to stand up straight.. walked ever so carefully to my car, got in, sat down, and it moved back out of place.  I was still in the parking lot. ugh.   I got home, barely made it upstairs, and have been in my chair since.  My sweet Steve made me breakfast yesterday, and brought me flowers.  Such a happy thing to look at while sitting in my chair.  And what is it about my Teri Bruce chair that makes it the only comfortable chair when my back is hurt?




He grew them in my front yard, and said Since I couldn't go down to them he would bring them to me.  He is a sweet lovely man.  :-)

Oh, and he moved my yarn shelves from the grandkid/guest room up here. Look:


This pic is a bit dark, I will need to take another one with the light on.  I love to sit on my bed and look at all the lovely colors.  Yes, this is in my bedroom.  Yes, I took out a dresser for it.  Yes, I have a lot of yarn. Yes, my husband loves me.  :-)

No comments: