Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ladies retreat part 1

Our ladies retreat was so awesome this year... I should be in bed, but I am over tired and can't sleep.  So I am going to post a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend.
I so love the women at my church, and it is such a blessing to be able to get away with them; I can't wait till next year!
God was with us.  God spoke.  God loves me.  I am His.

Pictures!

                                        My sweetness.

 Our speaker, Teresa Rinker.  She so blessed me.  And Darla.
  Sharing the E and D pics. :-)
                                     Love you Lisa.


                             Some Robin lovin





        Ruby was so cute!  She was having her first laugh.  :-)  I so love watching Ashleigh with Ruby.  She is such a sweet Mama.


                                                 Smiles for me!
It won't be long till Latecia is holding her sweet Liam.  :-)

No comments: