Sunday, April 11, 2010

another sunny Sunday

Today has been fabulous.  There's something about Sunday's, they are always great.  It's going to church, singing praise to God, hearing a message about Him, fellowshipping with other believers, and family.  I love my family.  We went to Erik and Miriah's for a BBQ lunch today, it was great.  A tiny bit chilly, but not enough to make us stay inside on such a great day.  I of course took pictures.  I want to take some every Sunday, and see what people come and go in them.  You can't have too many pictures!

Here is today:







2 comments:

Kelly said...

love these pics janet! also how funny in the one where adam is pretending to have his arm around someone. lol. Im working hard on the bible studies but friends keep coming home and doing exciting things and I'm easily distracted. I might not be done tonight or tomorrow since my brother is coming home for a visit. :(

Janet said...

That's ok Kelly,
I'm not done yet either. I ran into a snag with my taxes, and am still not done.
I'll write you an email and we can chat about it. Or call you when you get off work