Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family time

Miriah and Erik had Easter dinner at their place this year, it was so nice.  Miriah's Dad, Russell was there, Ed, Larry and Kelly, Adam, me, and David and Monica.  Steve unfortunately had to work until 10:00 so he missed out.  The weather was so nice, and most of the snow had melted.  Can you believe we got snow last night???  You've gotta love Alaska.. I know I do.  :-)
Anyway, Miriah made a really delicious coconut cake ( I had a taste, boy did I want a whole piece), she had grilled lamb, asparagus and hot crossless buns.  Monica really liked the buns.  :-)  I wish I could just lie in a hammock out there and listen to the water.  Bliss.  Everyone was a great sport and let me take pictures. Thanks!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.. I'm sad I didn't get to have Tim, Katie, Karla and David there.  I miss you all!

That's about it, I want to knit and play some scrabble.  Here are some of the pics:





Russell

I love how you can see Monica in the corner, and a bit of David if you look close. 



My boy







Erik and Miriah get this kind of sunset all the time.  So beautiful.


This is the latest scrabble game between Morgan and I... it was the most fun yet!  I've never had such good luck with letters, and Morgan really makes me have to think. So fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Last night was great. I love our family :)

Janet said...

I do too!
Did you get to look at the study I gave you?