Monday, April 5, 2010

Yarn!

If you don't like yarn, just skip this post.
I got a package from Three Irish Girls today.  So much loveliness inside!  If you like to knit, and like fabulous yarn, you HAVE to order some from her.  There is a handy link on my blog.  Go and look.

Here is what I got today:



This could become a lovely baby blanket

This is yarn that David bought me for Christmas, it is going to be a shawl for  me.  

So pretty, it is destined to be a baby blanket that I keep here for my first Grandson.  

And this?  I don't know what it wants to be, it is just pretty.  I took these with my phone, the colors don't show up as wonderful as they do in person.  Yarn is so much fun.  I must put it away now and pay some bills.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

oh the green and aqua colors are fabulous.