Friday, April 2, 2010

Today has been a fabulous day.  The sun has been out, flowers are blooming, and I got to walk around Auke Bay today.  It was just for a little bit, and I did get tired, but so what.

Look:








I talked with Dr. Huffman today, thank you Lisa for prodding me to call him!  He says I am having a non-typical response to menopausal hot flashes.  Me, not typical? I know, it's hard to believe.  :-))
How does this man know so much?  I'm hopeful that we may get to the bottom of what's up with my crazy body.
Bible study last night was nice, I got to listen to Bryan Hosh teach and chat with Sherrie in the kitchen.  We have amazingly wonderful people at my church.
hmmmmm, anything else new? Oh, Steve and Larry finished the drawers on Larry and kelly's bed.  See?

Steve does such amazing woodwork. You too Larry!
That's all for today.  

1 comment:

Kelly said...

such a beautiful bed! :) I'm so happy to have it.