Sunday, April 4, 2010

random pictures on my phone

Happy Easter!  He is alive, He is risen.  Doesn't that make you smile?  Doesn't that fill you with hope?
Today has been wonderful.  Worship was amazing today at Church and I loved the teaching.  I couldn't ask for a better church family.

I was looking at all the pictures I have on my phone.. here is a sampling.

David- 


Erik-- bearness
Larry and Kelly



Pop and David

Steve


I took this one today after church.  




Miriah

Jacob


One of our ladies craft nights at the Calvary House... I think it was our first one.  So much fun!

I took a picture of an old one of Dale and David.  I've been missing him alot lately, and thought about him today... I am so happy that he is in Heaven and I'll get to see him again. God is so good.

No comments: