Saturday, July 12, 2008

David's 19th birthday

David turned 19 today. I can't believe that my little boy is grown. We had lots of his friends over and I made chicken enchiladas and spanish rice... I made 5 pans! They did turn out great, I even ate one.
It's so much fun to have all these kids come over and eat.







Conversations on the wood porch...these guys kept laughing at me when I would come and point my camera at them through the glass door. I did run around with my camera all evening.
Amy Reid... I sure wish she would move back to Juneau!Talking to Ryan... telling him to come over and eat some food.


A break from tradition.. cheesecake instead of regular cake or pear pie. The first one was David's request-chocolate espresso, and the other one is my deluxe cheesecake recipe. I haven't made this one in 13 years, it was Dale's birthday cake.


I love my boy!

No comments: