Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th

The 4th of July fell on a Friday this year... Kate went to watch the fireworks with Erik and Miriah and a bunch of kids downtown. We stayed home and just chilled. This year wasn't as hard for me as in the past, although I still did remember you Dale. There are tons of pictures in this post, and lots more on my computer. It was hard to not put them all here! This first one is at the start of the parade with Shelly and Kate.
The first clown, he gave us stickers and a ball.

Angela and kidlets were across the street from us, and the Ewing clan were just down from us. I took lots of Asher pictures as usual... I'm glad I did since Hannah's camera quit. I have lots more Hannah!

I made it into a picture. Steve was feeling poorly, he caught the bug I had. I'm so glad he came with us. I wish the other kids had made it to the parade, but they went to the Douglas one instead. I'm so glad Trevor was there, I wish the rest of the Bruce's were there.. and Sue and Thor.

Candy!


This is one of my favorite photos.






They had krispy kreme donuts for $10 a box..I've never eaten one, but they are supposed to be great.




The amazing Daisy Winders. Ewings!



We walked around downtown after the parade, and then went to the Hangar for lunch; there was a wait so we went outside

We drove to basin road and then got out for a walk. The first time I went to Basin road was when steve and I were dating..(we dated for all of one week) :-)








Kate is getting tired of me pointing my camera in her face; I got her from behind instead.
My last shot... I always find it cool when you see a cruise ship and it looks like it is in the street. While we were waiting for our table at the Hangar, we were watching this ship dock.
Done, finished. If you got to the end of all these photos, thank you. Write me a comment!

1 comment:

Hannah Hosh said...

Love them all! Especially the Asher ones, but also the cruise ship one. What a great perspective!