Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting close

Thursday's at work I upload sermons for KVIM, our radio station; as I was putting them in for Friday, the 18th, it hit me.... Erik is getting married in a little over a week. It's getting close!
They are still trying to find a place to live, it seems that every place they look at someone else gets it. God knows where they are supposed to live, they just haven't seen it yet.

My family starts coming in next Tuesday; My Dad gets here first, then my Tim and Katie arrive on Wednesday. I am SO EXCITED to see them! It's been almost 2 1/2 years since I've seen my boy. I want to buy a new memory card for my camera as I know I will go picture crazy.

Well, I still have lots to do to get the house ready... Shelly has been a dynamo, she just leaves cleanliness in her wake. Steve is working on the stove room right now, and I have two rooms to clean by Saturday.
Sadly my knitting has been put aside, but never fear, I will be knitting again soon.
Since I can't leave without a picture, here's some of puzzle time at my house, Max, and Erik Mason.

No comments: